Welcome to the ADDN Registry
ADDN - Australasian Diabetes Data Network
This registry, developed by the Melbourne eResearch Group based at the University of Melbourne, provides a means of connecting diabetes data from specialist centres across Australia and New Zealand within a single Virtual Research Environment (VRE).
Rules and Responsibilities
Use of the registry is subject to certain rules and responsibilities constituting fair usage and protecting the rights of patients whose details are contained within the registry, as well as the clinicians. In summary these include:
- Only summary patient information allowing potential collaborations will be held in the registry; detailed information that could allow identification will not be held.
- Users will only be allowed to browse the registry following approval from the consortium.
- Audit tracking software monitors access patterns, machine locations and user IDs. With this information it is possible to accurately track and identify any illegal usage.
The following actions can be completed using the registry:
- Browsing limited clinical information already within the registry
- Uploading clinical information to be shared within the consortium
- Editing or deleting records (that you own)
For any technical queries about the registry please contact Loren Bruns.